6606 South Florida Avenue, Lakeland, FL 33813
Waterfront vacant land ready for development
2.36 + acres (114,563 + SF)
Prime location, frontage, access and visibility on South Florida Avanue. Median cut access with a Southbound turn lane. High demographics area..
Owners will consider a build-to-suit for long term tenant.
Sale Purchase price $1,570,000.00
4300 block Kathleen Road, Lakeland, FL 33805
NE Corner of Kathleen Road and Galloway Road at lighted intersection, adjacent to the new Family Dollar store. Surrounded by major residential developments such as Terra Largo, a 580-unit upscale residential subdivision with homes from $200k to $5M – Hampton Hills – Sunset Lakes, etc. Located approx. 2 miles West of US 98 North/I-4, Lakeland Square Mall (1.2 M square feet) and new Lakeland Park Center (210,000 SF) with national retailers.
13424 Fort King Road, Dade City, FL 33525
Across from Pasco High School ans stadium
Free standing medical building
1992 SF, CB/Stucco Construction, contemporary style design – built 1978 – full renovation completed Winter 2015 to include tile flooring throughout, new paint, new RR fixtures, new counter tops, etc.
Floor plan consists of large entrance/waiting room with high ceiling and high glass panels – reception/check-in 4 exam rooms with upper/lower cabinets with sinks – break room – large physician’s office – large treatment room (can be conference/training) – storage – 2 RR and a large outdoor courtyard in front of the building entrance.
Municiple water and sewer
Professional / Medical offices – Dade City, Pasco County
Prime medical building within a 2-building medical complex with high visibility, accessibility and signage on existing pylon. This building is ready for immediate occupancy.
$12.00 SF NNN, Plus State Sales Tax
1014 N. Church Avenue Mulberry Florida 33860
Within city limits of Mulberry, with access from SR 37 (Mulberry’s main North/South thoroughfare) and boarded to the South by Haynworth Heights residential subdivision, to the west by the CSX railroad, to the North by a body of water and Lake Pointe Village Mobile Home Park. One mile North of State Road 60.
Raw, Level Peninsular land with major water frontage and riparian rights onto unnamed body of water.
Total size 27.72 + acres (1,207,483.20SF)
Useable Land: 12.85 + acrea (559, 746SF)
Balance of Property Consists of riparian rights (approx. 15 + acres.
R-1H City of Mulberry – allows residential development for up to 16/units per acre (single estate – single family – multi-family condos or apartments).
This property offers a unique opportunity for redevelopment with multiple options, taking advantage of its convenient access to the highway and beautiful waterfront location, subject to new zoning:
1/ high density residential (perhaps 2-3 levels apartment complex or single family homes, with a view of the lake, or
2/ low density residential (gated community), or
3/ private single residential site
– State Road Access/Visibility Development Site
– 9th Ave NW, Mulberry FL
– 1.40 +/- Acres (60,962.22 SF)
– $250,000.00 Cash to Seller
– Prime South Lakeland Commercial Development Parcel For Sale
– 4410 South Florida Court, Lakeland, FL
– 0.5540/Acres (24,132.24 +/- SF)
– $205,000.00 cash to seller
– South Lakeland Residential Parcel
– 2918 Clubhouse Road, Lakeland, FL
– 1 acre lakefront residential parcel
– Acreage for Country Living
– 5308 Medulla Road, Lakeland, FL
– 4.1 + acres – irregular size – Hamilton Branch Creek runs through East- Vacant
– In Town Commercial Parce – SOLD
– 2136 New Tampa Highway, Lakeland, FL
– .62/Acre – 27,000 SF land with commercial zoning
– 32,400 SF Commercial Parcel for Sale
– 5220 US 98 North, Lakeland, FL
– 32,400 SF (.76/acre) Commercial development parcel